December 5, 2011

Snow White

Snow day!
On my way home from watching Immortals in 3D, Calgary was swept by a tumultuous blizzard. Stayed in until it passed. A friend needed my access card to the studio to move his stuff out from the studio below. Meanwhile, I prepped the canvases I primed by sanding, hanging picture wire and hanging them in my studio. Now my canvas is blanketed in white like the snow has done to this city. To me, I see blank potential. A fitting paraphrased quote from the WHITE wizard to go along with the momentum of this idea:

"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that has been given"
 -Gandalf the White

 The two to the left are around 4 feet square and the two to the right are 5 feet by 5 feet, the canvases stretchers I bought off Carol Green last week.

No comments: