June 28, 2011

Collection prone

I filled out my collection of Copic markers the other day, I still have a few from the warm scale on order that should be coming in by September.  Anyhow, I use the back page of my Frosst sketchbook as a palette so I know the colors an their relationships. As you can see below, I have quite a nice collection started. I will add more subtle hues as I need them. You can see the missing warm gray scale on order in the bottom right. The color guide in the pocket is by Copic, a great way to keep track of what you have and what you need.

These markes are the shit, in my opinion way better than Prismacolor. For one they don't smell nearly as bad. You can refill them, and change out the tips. They are made in Japan with quality and care taken with each pen, they are even guaranteed not to dry out on the shelf for 3 years. Good investment for anyone who likes to draw and have bold permanent colorful markers!

No comments: