May 9, 2012

In the cut!

Got my biz cards and cut my "Batista" stencil tonight.

Here it is after 3 blades went dull slicing out the thick watercolor rag paper. I think it took about 2.5 hrs. It needs to be tested and possible tweaked after I see how it turns out.
Here are my 18pt. recycled Kraft business cards from Jukeboxprint.com. I am stoked they turned out so good. I cant wait to start handing them out, 495 more to go ;)
On my way back to my truck after picking up my business cards I saw this billboard. At first I was pissed and was promising I would never drink Molson, but then I looked at the cool black and gold label and the squiggly mounted art campaign and felt that the ad was beginning to work, maybe.

One more thing:
 I may have made an expensive mistake. I entered an online art competition to discover a new artist, there was a $50 fee but I got so caught up in the dream that I went thru with it. So now I need to enlist all the help I can get. I have 22 days to get people to do one simple thing, its all online you don't have to go anywhere or do anything or spend money. All you have to do is go to the page (Click on the link here!) and vote for my portfolio by clicking on the right hand button with the star titled "Collect Me". Pass it on, help me out if you can.

Pretty please with sugar on top!

No comments: