December 1, 2016

"Master Painting" overview

I taught a course I designed titled "Master Painting" at the Alberta College of Art and design again this year.  It is based on my work, as well as on the Art study/ research trip I took to Italy and more.
Here is an overview of the work completed in the course by my fabulous students! We cover the Flemish technique, Venetian technique and French academic and a whole lot more! It is such a dense course with demos, presentations and practical advice. In my course we build and prep our stretchers, ground our supports, do masters copies, and a whole lot more,  I cant divulge too much here but take a look at some of the 32 pics I snapped throughout the semester.































If you are interested in learning stuff like this contact me through my website: http://brianbatista.com

No comments: