July 27, 2011

Prints at the Press

I just got the proofs finished for a large selection of prints of my work. Now you too can afford to own one of my paintings.  Here is a photograph of the color proof  of a variety of works (the three pictured top left are by Chad Wilsie) that I will be printing. I am printing a run to take with me for sale at Shambhala. There are currently 18 different prints to choose from. Some are very limited in run.


The prints will be on a high quality paper with satin finish, the large size will be 18" X 24" with a white border. There will also be an option for a smaller size on card stock for those who want more or have to spend less. Both will fit standard frames so you can get them from anywhere (including Ikea..... if you get my drift). More info to come once the prints are done. Keep your eyes peeled ;)

No comments: