May 15, 2011

New Copic Colors

When it's Friday the 13th and I am having a bad day there is nothing that turns it completely around quite like buying new art Supplies. I got a bunch of stuff for the work I am currently doing in the studio and..... New Copic markers, a dozen of them, and colors. My collection is now getting flushed out, I'll be able to chase my imagination, but I didn't remember to pick up any yellow. Here are my new colors:



G14 - Apple Green
BG15 - Aqua
B05 - Process Blue
B02 - Lapis Lazuli
V17 - Amethyst
V04 - Lilac
RV29 - Crimson
RV04 - Shcok Pink
RV21 - Light Pink
E21 - Baby Skin Pink
YR04 - Chrome Orange


I skipped outta Inglewood Art Supply like a little kid on Halloween, with a full bag of candy=;)

1 comment:

Fay_Moose_Art said...

if you will be there next time when i'm in, ill remind you about yellow :)