July 12, 2010

Smoke on the Water

I really wanted to draw this tugboat inspire by Disney but since it is stampede I needed to include a horse or something. So this is what came about. Notice the ocean is DEEP PURPLE. It was first drawn freehand with a Copic multiliner, outline with a Copic marker then colored in with prismacolor which meant that some of the Copic marker blue and had to be re-touched with Prismacolor black.


Also I wanted to include a post of my certificate I received yesterday for my Level 1 CKM.
All things in my life begin to blend and on some level I think my martial arts practice plays a huge roll in my life and my art practice. So here it is.....

 I forsee more and more of a blending of all sorts of interesting hings on this blog. So stay tuned!

If you are not already following this blog, please hit the FOLLOW button below in order to keep up to date, the more I have, the more dilighent I get on keeping my updates current. Thanks for your help and inspiration;)

No comments: