December 10, 2011

The Motion Gallery opens it's doors.

The first exhibition, a huge success!


I'd say that the Motion Gallery's opening and first exhibition exceeded my expectations,  it's hard enough to get an audience to attend an art opening, but combine that with X-mas season parties and it was a Friday night, making it even more exceptional.  Motion = momentum. 
Here are some of my pics taken with my sh*tty iPhone camera.

  • That's what I like to see, people engaged with my work!
    and people chatting, connecting and enjoying themselves.
     The name "Motion Gallery" is inspired by the  principal of Newtons first Law 'Objects in motion tend to stay in motion'.   This Gallery, like it's artist's, are in motion: Creative, active, and proactive!

    Motion Gallery has a diverse collection of art from new and veteran artists, that  appeal to any taste.

    "Engage yourself in culture. Take in some Art."

    If you couldn't make the opening, go and take a walk around the huge gallery space.
    Motion Gallery is located at 200 Barclay Parade SW, on the main floor at the NW end. of Eau Claire Market.



















No comments: