October 1, 2012

SNACK TIME online

Going back in time, back to my animation project "SNACK TIME"

WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE CLICK HERE!

I got 'er done before my birthday and last night I uploaded it to youtube for your viewing pleasure.
There was lots of processing and outputting to be done since I last posted about this project so there are a lot of additions and improvements. Based on my limited time to finish the piece remaining, I had to remove the camera moves and lighting in 3D on all the flat scenes because the render time was outrageous! There were more food characters and whales to be animated and seeded, it may be something I have to go back and revisit. Otherwise I am happy the piece is done. There was a huge learning curve and I have a far better idea how to do a grant project like this. Special thanks to Cosmic Lurkn (click here for his Soundcloud) for the underlying soundtrack.


No comments: