November 17, 2011

Does this mean I'm Horny?!

Here are some horny little devils.

I really like playing with color, especially with these copic markers. They were also relatively quick to do each night, that I like too. These sketches remind me of my desire to finish a series I begun on the 7 deadly sins as monsters. Hmmmm. Thought wheels turning....

The background on this Bacchus sketch is actually Sharpie marker (not copic).
Whatever is at hand I tend to use, including toothpaste ;)

 This one is a little more stoic and serious and somewhat feminine. The yellow - pink blend brings out the 80's. I remember when I was growing up I would but role playing games manuals, not for the game, I never played, but the cool art, all the ink drawn creature creations.

This one takes it to the next level of outta hand. Rainbow tile disco dance floor. Drip and body pattern as well as tartan on the wings. A unicron horn and no testes. Clearly this glutton has a "dickdoo".

No comments: