February 5, 2009

Ridiculousness with a Plastic Bag


IDEA # 020 - Have some fun, Awesome or sucky this idea sticks!!

I'd say I'm a funny and silly guy on my good days.  I bought a beautiful purple pyrex dish and a comedic blazer from Value Village just the other day.  The bag was big as it lay on the floor and I decided to pick it up and find yet one more way to recycle used plastic bags.

I have been spending a lot of time coming up with idea as of late. I performed a magic show all week-end at Vertigo Theaters. I am working one full time and two part time jobs. Haven't been sketching too much lately but I am painting. The main thing I have noticed is the more I feel like myself the stranger the things are that I do in my spare time.  while at work I dream up and research new things to try out at burning man this year and boy do I have a cool list.  The most important point though is how much FUN I am having while doing it!!!!

No comments: