December 3, 2017

Live String Quartet @ atelierartista

Take a look at Atelier Artista's regular Wednesday evening group. We were blessed by a pleasant treat, we had a live string quartet while our male model Devin did long pose. You can have a look and listen to the little iphone video I show below. Sorry viewers, no nude male model recorded here.
Here is another glimpse into the night. The sound was so much more than I could have anticipated. So much volume without amplification. Here is the drawing after the second sitting, I almost feel this is enough and I could have left it at that..........and then once the time has run out and the drawing has come to completion, after some help from my friends both in eyes and with hands :D




and below is another video with the sweet sounds of the string quartet for your enjoyment.








No comments: