October 24, 2016

Waldorf School art project ...continued...

Today we are continuing work on our copies because tomorrow we are going on a field trip to see the new collection on exhibit at the Glenbow Museum. I have included a shot of the awesome art room (sans students) as well as some of my demo notes from the chalk board. Their teacher gave me wonderful coloured chalk to write with.



Also some of their original transfer drawings because they are beautiful on their own, without colour.





Here are some of the paintings as finished as they could get before the end of todays session. Some have agreed to continue to work at lunch time.








I am awfully proud of how well these students have done on their projects and with everything i've been teaching them this month! I can't wait to see how they turn out, and of course, for tomorrows early morning field trip!!!

No comments: