August 11, 2015

Ramsay Mural - Red handed

Every chance I get after work I get up the hill to put down paint on the Ramsay mural.

I left it a bit too long and it acquired some graffiti, the whole purpose being that this mural would hopefully discourage it altogether, Where it got tagged, I will be painting over it with my signature information.
I started filling in my lightest hue - yellow.
I filled in the many little shapes which has been taking a lot longer than I initially expected and needs multiple coats to cover properly.
The process of filling in the letters gets underway.
On another session I start in on the red.
Some of the letters get a bit more emphasis than others.
I get to the end of the long line of letters and anticipate my next session of paint application.






No comments: